Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
how come there isnt any russion legion fans in here?

·
Registered
55 Posts
umm cagnoni was playing with warped sportz with dan napoli too wasnt he? ill ask him on july 10th all the teams he played for, redz factory and avalanche definatly were. I like Philly americans,shocktech 2,bad company, strange,avalanche, the bushwackers

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
dynasty is like baseballs yankees. or basketballs lakers. so i know their good but id still like to see them lose some every now and tehn to make the games more exciting

they've already lost to infamous at tampa. it shows it in this awsome vid http--perso.club-internet.fr-jean_yves.fouquet-vids-TampaTeaser.mpg

so yea, Infamous (was effect) is my favorite team

if link doesnt work go to www.tontons-flingueurs.com pic a language, and go to vids, then the divers/misc, and its the top one on the list for low quality, second one is better quality

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
dynasty is like baseballs yankees. or basketballs lakers. so i know their good but id still like to see them lose some every now and tehn to make the games more exciting
not really, on the lakers and yankees, their whole roster is mvps. On dynasty, you have a few great guys, but there are so many better players out there

i like avalanche and legion

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
there are more than a few great guys on dynasty... their whole team is made of some of the best players in the world... every single one of their players names is recognizable. you look at other pro teams and you hardly know half the roster. dynasty is an mvp team. they didnt win 2 triple crowns for nothing

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
w/e happend to aftershock, they won 9 world series cups and now it looks like they cant amount to it. ITS THE CHICAGO BULLS ALL OVER AGAIN

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
for a while it seemed to be dynasty and strange, but not so much anymore

although, i do find it funny how dynasty allways seems to lose to rage

21 - 40 of 58 Posts