Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is you're favorite band of all time. Mine would have to be the Aquabats, hands down. America and The Doobie Brothers work too.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Metallica, Symphony X, Blind Guardian, TooL, Iced Earth, Disturbed, Slipknot, Dio, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, AC/DC, Nocturnal Rites, Hatebreed, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Shadows Fall, Katatonia, Danzig, Dreamevil, Slayer, Ancient Rites, Flaw, Vintersorg, Martyr, Alice Cooper, Slipknot, Dream Theater, and the list is probably twice as big if I stopped to think about it.

A true music obsessionist cannot narrow it down to just one band.....or even 45 bands for that matter...

·
Registered
7 Posts
man having to pick one is always a bugger.

I would have to actually say counting crows, Just feels like the crows have been with me for so much of my life and I still love them.

Nick cave,tool,madrugada, bob dylan,covenant of thorns and others all feature.

sumerland to big time....lol
SD

·
Registered
898 Posts
Time to add to my list:

Sentenced, Coal Chamber, Angra, Kamelot (thanks to E-99 for the Kamelot reference), Disturbed, The Who.

I'll add more as I find more CD's...

·
Registered
391 Posts
everyone should just listen to LED ZEPPELIN

i dont see how people can listen to marylin manson, he needs to be shot

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
dudeus000 said:
lostprophets, simple plan, ac/dc, and good charolette.
Wow, GC sucks so bad it's not even funny. They are the biggest posers in the world, and suck at music. I can't believe you like them.

Right now my top favs are definately Muse, Flogging Molly, and Dropkick Murphys.

-Jin

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rush! Rush kicks ass... everyone should check them out.

Alex Lifeson is one of the best guitarist, yert hardly anyone knows him...

Neil Peart is the best drummer... ever.... check out his vids and try to say otherwise.

Geddy Lee, great bassist, crazy basslines. Also I love his vocals.. some people dont though matter of preference i guess.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Goldfinger, RATM, sublime, bad religion, and Chili peppers. But there are many many great bands, and its physically and mentally impossible to narrow them down

1 - 20 of 43 Posts