Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I like mostly punk and ska, but just to name a few....

Operation Ivy (#1 Band), Rancid, 375 Slurp, Afi, Ant-Flag, Bad Religion, Blink 182 (eh), Bouncing Souls, Catch 22, Dropkick Murphy's, Good Riddance, Greenday, Guttermouth, Me First And The Gimmie Gimmie's, New Found Glory (They're Ok), NOFX, Offspring, Pennywise, Reggie And The Full Affect, Saves The Day, Ramones, Misfits, Assorted Jelly Beans, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, - Other Bands - Tenacious D, Atom And His Package (Techno Punk Band), They Might Be Giants, Weezer, System Of A Down, Zebrahead, Andrew W.K., SR71, Sum 41, MxPx, Good Charolette, etc... I also like Eminem... SIKE! Well except for "Substitute Teacher", it's funny.

Damn, that's alot isn't it? Rock on!!!

Out of the ones that you said I would choose e. OTHER definintly.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
LOl. I know, I mean would you want to rewrite that 4 times? He!! no! There's been like 5 of these threads.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah theres been quite a few of these..

but oh well heres mine:

tool
adema
mathew good band
nirvana
staind
drowning pool
godsmack
edwin
sugar rays old stuff (when they were heavy rock/metal)
cake
rammstein
kittie

all i can think of rite now, i like heavy music and sometimes rock but not that hard... i cant stand rap though... arghhh

·
Registered
4 Posts
All right, heres my list.

AFI, rancid, the distillers, Rufio, Guttermouth, No use for a name, thrice, NOFX, anti-flag, Minor Threat, the ramones, Operation Ivy, The Damned, Bodyjar, T.S.O.L, Divit, Origional sinners, Son of Sam, The Turbo ACs, *** Pistols, Buxxcocks, Dickies, UK subs, Sham 69, GBH, The adverts, Discharge, Bad Religion, MXPX, Fenix TX, dropkick murphies, misfits, dead keneddys, .

Theres some more bands i like, i just probably forgot them.

Good charlotte SUCKS.
Blink 182 SUCKS.
Sum 41 SUCKS.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
rancidrancid112 said:
All right, heres my list.

AFI, rancid, the distillers, Rufio, Guttermouth, No use for a name, thrice, NOFX, anti-flag, Minor Threat, the ramones, Operation Ivy, The Damned, Bodyjar, T.S.O.L, Divit, Origional sinners, Son of Sam, The Turbo ACs, *** Pistols, Buxxcocks, Dickies, UK subs, Sham 69, GBH, The adverts, Discharge, Bad Religion, MXPX, Fenix TX, dropkick murphies, misfits, dead keneddys, .

Theres some more bands i like, i just probably forgot them.

Good charlotte SUCKS.
Blink 182 SUCKS.
Sum 41 SUCKS.
Nice. And those 3 bands at the bottom I hardly like.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
hell yea man! discharge is awsome! my favorite band is the exploited, i also like GBH, US bombs, the varukers, the unseen, the casulties(old stuff), blood for blood, terror, blind society, a global threat, minor threat, rage against the mechine(only because they r political), the misfits, the clash, drop kick murphy's(best preformers), slapshot, motor head, the brusiers, the business, i can't think of nemore off the top of my head

ne thing on mv isnot punk, avril livegn(sp) is not punk, hot topic is not punk. i don't really dress or really act like a punk, but i hang out with a few and i love the music and the message

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
out of those I would have to say the red hott chili pepers

·
Registered
324 Posts
Dead Kennedeys
OC Supertones
Extole
Living Scrifice
The Offspring
SonicFlood
Delerious?

yadda yadda yadda

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Punk will never die, it will live on, and soon dominate the world! But seriously punk is not and never was dead. It's just a little underground music and not as well known as "rap" (sux). Rock on

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.