·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uhhhhhh last time i checked, jack daniels was hard liquor

·
Registered
96 Posts
paulaner hefeweizen, warsteiner, negra modelo, boddingtons pub ale and a couple others. Corona and coors are piss beer.

-Jon

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Steel Reserve 40's. They call that stuff High Gravity for a reason, you can't get up after drinking it.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Spudchucker said:
yea well beer is gross and hard liquor isnt
agreed this will get closed but oh well. I love me the vodka. absolute or 5 oclock has to be boom boom. Also a fan of anything kaluah sp expessally white russians. I don't drink unless I have a mission. and drinking beer is just retarded you have to drink alot of something that taste like crap to get the same job done.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
you actually like 151? your weird, that stuff is used only as a last resort for me to get drunk.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
agreed this will get closed but oh well. I love me the vodka. absolute or 5 oclock has to be boom boom. Also a fan of anything kaluah sp expessally white russians. I don't drink unless I have a mission. and drinking beer is just retarded you have to drink alot of something that taste like crap to get the same job done.
exactly my thoughts. it takes about 5 beers to get me a little buzz, and for all that work i only get a tiny bit drunk and have to piss like a race horse. now Vodca on the other hand...

·
Registered
324 Posts
A&W

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.