Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Favorite Car Companys...MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Ferrari

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Dodge

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Ford

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Chevrolet

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Honda

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Aston Martin

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • McLaren

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Mercedes

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Lamborghini

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i would have to say dodge because of the viper. but i am a huge fan of european cars. my favorite brand is lotas for foreign cars

D

·
0 Posts
yeah lotus are sweet, what about hyundai? the tiburon, seriously sweet looking car, pretty cheap too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Pontiac(GTO) Chevrolet(Monte Carlo) Ford(Shelby GT)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I voted Chevy, Dodge, and Aston Martin........after all Aston Martin's are sweet as #$%. They combine speed with luxury, not many car companies do that.:)
I also like Ford too, but Chevy's are made a bit better IMHO.:)

·
Registered
687 Posts
unfortuantly my dad works for ford so you decide where I stand (ford fro all of u DUMB blondes.) and then off course lambos and all of the really fast weird looking cars (lambo, mclaren, ferrari, aston martin even though its not a really fast car)

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm planning on getting a Dodge Viper GTS, or if I have the money then a Viper GTS/R, it's the coolest car I think. If you read about my skateboarding acident in the "how do you make your money" thread then you would know how I could get one.

D

·
0 Posts
i dunno man some ferrari's look pretty sweet, but they cost a retarded amount of money. and every month you have to put some much into them to keep them running nice, cuz the damn things are race cars and not meant for road.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
why would ne1 vote for ferrari?! how bout why would ne1 vote for lambo. ferrari's look better, preform better, and are cheaper. lambo's r seriously the ugliest spots cars i have ever seen

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
hehe, Im getting a Blazer or possible a small Suburban after I sell my moms 2002 Explorer (which will be my first vehicle):)

·
Registered
972 Posts
im getting a bronco and its going to be like a 93 or what not, but the 60's were col with the removeable back

the bronco II are gay and small,

dooms, are you talking about the tahoe when you say smaller suberban

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
lastonestanding said:

dooms, are you talking about the tahoe when you say smaller suberban
No, GMC makes two size suburbans.....I think ones the 1500 and the other is the 2500. I have to find out when they are making the smaller one in diesel.
:)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts