Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up on your favorite conan obrien out takes or qoutes or sketchs....just cause its hip baby.

some of my favorites. Frankenstine wastes a minute of our time...wow

In the year 2000 wow what can you say...fraiser came on and I giggled.

be cool my babys.

I personally love when he says we got a great show.....and I mean it this time. and max is like....yes conan.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
The one where for new years instead of lowering a ball onto a building they lowered a male asian stripper onto the producer. Drawings from kids pwn too. And yes frankenstein wastes a minute of our time is probably one of the greatest sketches ever. Oh ya I almost forgot about one where he was accused of sexually harassing a female employee but he had a tape, and she got in the elevator and he was naked said like, "its a wonderful day outside isnt it" I guess you have to see it.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha when hes naked he has his jacket right? has the jacket over his shoulder....amazing. like magic.

I love it cause in the middle of the show they all of a sudden break into new years central time...and everyone is goin crazy. but actually its only like 4 where they are taping...its magical. I watch everynight...and some times I watch twice when it comes on again on about 3 in the morn. and then the next day when they show it on comedy central.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
i like when he puts up the screen behind him and bush or arnold or someones talking (just their mouth) i think thats so funny.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
when they had the woman from the nanny show who has the really annoying voice, and they brought goats in

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
one time when he said anna nicole was going to sue him for comparing her to a whale if he didn't apologize. So he apologized to the whale instead.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I remember watching that "Canada trip" a couple months ago.... and I was thinking it was the funniest thing I'd seen on TV IN A LONG TIME!

Granted... the hoopla that followed probobly means it will never be shown in reruns... but I'm glad I saw it.

Nick

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha when the seatle space needle was going after canadas taller needle....I love it...they would box and race and other stunts. in the race the seatle was winning and a dude in the audeance trips it hard core.

·
Registered
296 Posts
"mary-kate and ashley have announced that they would not like to be called the olsen twins anymore""and they would also like to stop being called be max weinburg at 3:00 in the morning" and frankenstein is cool too.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
My favorite moment was when he had some lady on, and they were talking about the Chucky movies, and then they lowered a Chucky doll onto her, and scared the hell out of her.

It was funny because Conan was like "Yeah for us that's pretty high tech"

·
Registered
461 Posts
HP_lovecraft said:
I remember watching that "Canada trip" a couple months ago.... and I was thinking it was the funniest thing I'd seen on TV IN A LONG TIME!

Nick
i htought that was pretty great too

in the year 2000 was a good one too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts