Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my, mine would definatly be 8. I love that game so much. All the GF, the cool weapons, and the awesome battles.

Now I know people thought this was the WORST one ever, and they are still whoring 7. But this one really...kind of...changes you. Call me weird but... I don't know how to describe it.

Awesome game I love it and I still play it.

I got stuck on Disc 4 like 3/4 past it but I lost my memorey card. That was years ago so today I'm going to start over. :)

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
FF7. It was my first, my favorite, and in my honest opinion, THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED. It had everything that should be found in the perfect game/RPG. I will admit I seriously was in tears when Aeris died. Not like full out bawling, but it did make me tear up a bit. I got that attatched/into the game.

I also love FFT. I think it's my 2nd fav FF.

-Jin

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well the only two FF games I own are Tactics, Crystal Chronicles and 7. 7 was okay, I lost intrest at the second disk. Tactics was ownage though, I love Tactics. CC was also very good, I still haven't finished it, but its a blash with 2 or more people.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Dear god i just hate 7. Sry just not much love for it. I like 8 much more. And yea FF 3/6 they the same i think, can't keep it all staight......but they ROCK. Just that i'm friggin stuck on FF 3/6. And dumb psx (an emulator) has decided that i don't need to read the text for FF8...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bobide said:
Dear god i just hate 7. Sry just not much love for it. I like 8 much more. And yea FF 3/6 they the same i think, can't keep it all staight......but they ROCK. Just that i'm friggin stuck on FF 3/6. And dumb psx (an emulator) has decided that i don't need to read the text for FF8...
C'mon don't be cheap. I got a Playstation at a garage sale for a buck just no cables.

Got a power cord off an old vcr, video cables for 3 bucks at gamco, and my friend gave me a free controller. Sold it for 40 bucks to some kid down my street.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Most true FF fanatics will either give FFVI (FFIII SNES) or FF VII. I personally love FFVI on snes. took me 50 hours to beat the first time and thats amazing for a SNES game. The storylines were incredible and the entire system was insane. I've played thru it about 10 times

·
Registered
506 Posts
I thought 7 was the best, with the exception for that hour in that town where Cloud goes nuts and has a mental break down and you gotta run around as Tifa and do nothing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts