Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the coolest thing that you have ever done on Halo or Halo2?

Mine: Once I was playing Blood Gulch with a few of my friends and I was running around the middle of the map with a sniper rifle. Another one of my friends was in my general area with an active camoflauge apperently comming at me with a shotgun. I don't remember why(I swear I wasn't screen looking) but I just randomly fired the sniper rifle and scored a headshot. I don't remember what happened the rest of the game, but I woke up with a really big headache the next morning, I assume that the person that I shot in a very fortunet accident probably had something to do with it

·
Banned
651 Posts
when I made the game up destruction derby on live, with warthogs on OMFG I can't think of the name, thats how long I havnet played it, cam something the map with two bases outside and its huge. not containment, not the new one

anyways and now when people are playing it and I say im the owner, they laugh at you like your a ****ing sweaty ass hairy ass big left nut

·
Registered
770 Posts
When I got a killtacular with a sniper on 1 Flag CTF on Zanzibar... right before they scored in sudden death. Or the time some dude was teabagging this guy on my team saying "yeah ******, you can't kill me, blah blah blah" then I blasted in him the eye with a shotgun cuz he wasn't paying attention... then screamed OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... it was great.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
The hog taking our flag was at full speed across blood gulch and my team was all at our base without vehicles, except for me. It was the most amazingly lucky moment ever. I headshot the flag guy, then the driver, then the gunner. The great thing about it was it wasn't a slow thing, I made the shots as fast as the gun would fire.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
the only cool thing in h2 is sticking the banshee on ascension from half way across the map and then ****er just flys right into it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts