Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of mine is from Joe Dirt..... "HEY! Your talking to my man all wrong. You do it again, and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
"I want to be the first kid on my block to get a confimed kill." Joker

"If God wanted you on top of that obsticle, He would have miracled your ass up there!"-Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

Those two are from one of my favorite movies Full Metal Jacket.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got some more...
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'll go anymore."
"You're just not gonna go?" "Yeah." "Won't you get fired?" "I don't know." "But I really don't like it and, uh, I'm not gonna go." "So you're gonna quit?" "Uh-uh." "Not really." "I'm just gonna stop going." "When did you decide all that?" "About an hour ago." "So you're going to get another job?" I don't think I'll like another job." "Well what are you going to do about money? bills?" "You know, I never really liked paying bills, I don't think I'm going to do that either." -Peter & Joanna

Peter - "I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I hoped it could be." and "It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Office Space

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Gunnery SGT Hartman is totally badass.

-"I'm gonna gouge out your eyes and skull **** you!"

-"How talll are you?"
"5'9" sir!"
"I didnt know they stacked **** that high!"

-"What's your major malfunction numnuts?!?!"
(then gets shot in the chest)

-"How about we call you Private Snowball?"
"Yes Sir!"
-"Well I've got some bad news for you Private Snowball, they don't serve Fried Chicken and Watermelon in my mess hall on a daily basis!"
(he's talking to a black dude)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
umm....just about everything that is said in monty pithons search for the holy grail.................

OMG THAT MOVIE IS GREAT, and it probably had a couple of nickels as its budget

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
"so ur boss, mr. # 2, i that cat is in to some big underground drills"
"how did u know"
i didn't baby, u just told me"
-austin power to alota vigina

"why hello there pussy"
-bond, james bond

·
Registered
69 Posts
"Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck d**k for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some d**k for marijuana? "coke addict off of half baked

"Reporting live from Black TV, white folks are dead and we're getting the f**k out of here. " black reporter on scary movie

·
Registered
302 Posts
half baked is awesome!!

"Oooohhh, Veronica Vaughn. SOOOOO hot, want to touch the hinney. AAAUUUUURARUFF!!"
Adam Sandler

Billy Madison

"Shampoo is better. It goes on first and cleans the hair! Conditioner is better, it leaves the hair silky and smooth! Oh really fool? Yes really! Stop looking at me swan!"
Adam Sandler

Billy Madison

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
um, I could quote every Sandler and Farley movie out there, but I'll just take my favorites from both.

"What cha doin? Making friends w/ the wall?" "I had an accident." "What kind of accident?" Turns around "GOO!!!".......puts water on himself...."Look everyone, Billy peed his pants!" "Of course I peed my pants. Everyone my age pees their pants. If you don't pee you pants you ain't cool. Peein your pants is the COOLEST!" Billy Madison

"I made these sloppy joes extra sloppy, cuz I know how you kids like em sloppy....HAHAHAHAH!!!" "Hey lady, yer scarin us!!!!" Happy Gilmore

"Oh yea, and Grizley Adams had a beard." "Grizley Adams DID have a beard." H.G.

"I'm gonna stab yer heads off!" "With what?" "With my....with my d*ck!!! And bloods gonna go everywhere, and theres nothin you can do about it...CUZ I'M A MADMAN!!!!" Airheads

And I'm gettin tired of typing...maybe later. I like the Airheads one though the most....and the edited one on Comedy Cental is hilarious "With my....YEA!!!" HEHE

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TonyD246 said:

"I made these sloppy joes extra sloppy, cuz I know how you kids like em sloppy....HAHAHAHAH!!!" "Hey lady, yer scarin us!!!!" Happy Gilmore
that was from billy madison

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Woops...my bad...told ya I didn't feel like typing...and I was right. How could I do that though? I should go hit my head on the wall.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I like this quote, but its not from a movie, its from a story called "The Most Dangerous Game" and its "There is no greater boredom than prefection. If you think about that it makes a whole lot of sense. I always though, that would be cool if I were perfect at paintball. But then I realized it would suck, cuz it would be no challenge. Its like playing a first person shooter video game with ALL cheats (All guns, ammo, and infinite life) then its no fun anymore. It gets boring.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
that perfection is boring is so true it aint even funny sounds like something a famous philosopher would say and im rather impressed by it and shall ponder it for a while

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Aggression said:
I like this quote, but its not from a movie, its from a story called "The Most Dangerous Game" and its "There is no greater boredom than prefection. If you think about that it makes a whole lot of sense. I always though, that would be cool if I were perfect at paintball. But then I realized it would suck, cuz it would be no challenge. Its like playing a first person shooter video game with ALL cheats (All guns, ammo, and infinite life) then its no fun anymore. It gets boring.
Thats a good book. I wish i could have my own private island stocked with humans to hunt.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
hell yea, that is th best short story i have ever read. i incourage every1 to read it. how is th movie? is it negood? i love the ending

·
Registered
949 Posts
"Then who's in the closet?" -memento

hehe, office space was filmed in austin! when they show chotskys, if i remember right the building in the backround is where my dad used to work. and also the buiding they show the outside of most of the movie, thats down the street from me. thats a great movie!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts