Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
well i dunno what kind of music you listen but heres some songs anyway: Mathew Good Band - Strange Days, Staind - Fade, Disturbed - Prayer, Adema - Giving in, Tool - Aenema, Cake - Distance, those are just a few, I won't be surprised if peep disagree with me but hey i like them.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill list some 2 just incase other people want some music

Disturbed- all songs except darkness
godsmack-- all
System of a down-- most songs from new cd, sugar from old one
AFI-- All songs
Thursday-- Paris in flames, jet black new year, cross out the eyes
FATA(from autumn to ashes)-- Cherry kiss, short stories with tragic endings
Soil-- All
Hoobastank-- Most
Greenday-- Brain stew, burnout, minority
Mudvayne-- most
Fear Factory-- most
Orange 9mm-- 1 song but i forgot
Linkin Park-- Most

·
Registered
264 Posts
You gotta get sum pimp music too

Big Tymers-Bling Bling
Tupac-Cali Love, Changes, Wonder if Heaven gotta Ghetto, My Block(remix)
Ludacris-Move B*tch
Sean Paul-Just give me the light
Clipse-Whens the last time. grindin
NORE-Nothin
Nappy Roots-AWNAW, Po folks

Then you gotta rock some trance like the Ministry of Sound and Paul Oakenfold. For metal you gotta get stuff like

Mudvayne-Deathblooms
Slipknot-Wait and Bleed, My plague, eyeless
Marylin Manson-tainted love
Mushroom Head-Solitaire Unraveling

Stuff Like that

D

·
0 Posts
man metal rules, ya gotta love heavy music. i can't stand pussy chords form these almost pop gay bands.
Disturbed, Mudvayne, marylin manson, Godsmack, Drowing Pool - (not really metal but hey) SOAD, Staind. its all good

Tainted love is sweet, its in not another teen movie isn't it?

ha then there's Kittie. Don't let the name decieve you. They are death metal.

Then theres Friggin sugar ray. They used to be hard rock/metal now they're pop, ahh man i dunno what went wrong with them.

·
Registered
324 Posts
You havent heard metal until you've listened to Extole or Living Sacrifice. They're music is so heavy people never believe me when I tell them they're Christian bands.

·
Registered
14 Posts
nofx
rancid
slipknot- left behind
CKY - 96 quite bitter beings (the jackass shopping carts song)
guns and roses
voodoo glow skulls
the AK's
The Vandals- anarchy burger
Ramstien
yidkor(jewish punk rock)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
My chemical romance has a lot of good songs. If you want something heavy, i mean not even rock, check out A Thousand Falling Skies. HARDCORE! whooo! Trixxor, ive never met anyone of the forums who likes FATA. I love the song Short Stores With Trajic Endings. Do you like any other hardcore bands? ( Snapcase, Boy Sets Fire, Atreyu?)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Short stories with tajic endings is a really kick @ss song, i also like eulogy for an angel. i couldnt put Short stories w/ tragic ending on my cd tho :( takes up like 9000 kbs

I listen to a lot of hardcore but theyre highschool and local bands. ill have to test out some of the harcore stuff u mentioned.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
man u gotta get some punk in ur cd - Operation Ivy (#1 Band), Rancid, 375 Slurp, Afi, Ant-Flag, Bad Religion, Blink 182 (eh), Bouncing Souls, Catch 22, Dropkick Murphy's, Good Riddance, Greenday, Guttermouth, Me First And The Gimmie Gimmie's, New Found Glory (They're Ok), NoFx, Offspring, Pennywise, Reggie And The Full Affect, Saves The Day, Ramones, Misfits, Assorted Jelly Beans, - Other Bands - Tenacious D, Atom And His Package (Techno Punk Band), They Might Be Giants, Weezer, System Of A Down, Zebrahead, Andrew W.K., SR71, Sum 41, MxPx, Good Charolette, etc... Damn, that's alot isn't it? Rock on!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts