1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you pirates post your favorite pirate drinks

The Key Lime version of that is very good

that is very good too

There are many. Post alcohalic ones too, those are the most manly of the pirate drinks.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Grape Grog sucks mightily. Stick with SoBe Courage, or Lizard Blizzard. Just a tip from someone who's tried damn near all of them.

Yeah, I don't think you really need anything other than the rum. It's a nutritious staple of any swashbuckling diet.

·
Registered
152 Posts
sigrums 7 mixed (its a type of burbon) with either gingerale or diet coke, i prefer dietcoke

·
Registered
152 Posts
ya you've got to mix bicardi or rum with sumthin (ex: diet coke) if you want it to taste better, but if you just want to get drunk drink it straight

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Diet coke? You're sick dude. Dark Rum. That what we pirates like.

I, personally, go more for vodka than Rum. But on the sea we don't keep a whole lot besides rum. I also like peach schnopps and apple pucker. Smirnoff (regular, triple black, and all the twist flavors) is good too. I mean..... I've never had alcohol.....

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
impy989 said:
but if you just want to get drunk drink it straight
Nah, not when it tastes like ****. You break out the JD or the Irish whiskey (mmm, 100 proof) if you wanna get drunk.

Barber - Dark rum...Eh, I think less and less of pirates all the time now. Dark rum isn't as high of a proof as clear. Pirates can't take it, I guess. Smirinoff, while tasting good, is definately a pussy drink.

-Jin

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Barber said:
I also like peach schnopps and apple pucker. Smirnoff (regular, triple black, and all the twist flavors) is good too. I mean..... I've never had alcohol.....
Are we talking about female pirates? jesus son those are all pansy drinks. Rum, whiskey, vodka thats the staple three. If they are from the south you have jose quervo alot of the south american pirate chug that sutff. Burbon if they are the captain.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Yes, smirnoff lack the high alcohol rating. But still, it tastes damn good. Dark Rum tastes a little better than clear, while clear ****s you up more, it is nastier and you want to drink less. Dark tastes better and you want to drink more. Whiskey is just sick. Moonshine is some wild stuff. One shot and I was pretty messed up. It was hardcore. Nasty as hell though. Same with tequila, nasty, but good for gettin messed up.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
sheesh you guys are weak.

moonshine and black rum is where its at. moonshine is pure 200 proof alcohol, and black rum is almost pure proof 160 alcohol.

if you take more than like 2-3 shoots of moonshine youll die, so i cant say ive chuged it before, but i can say i easily whopped everything i allowed myself down when i drank it. im weird with alcohol- it doesnt burn when i drink it. i can chug a 20 bottle filled with vodka only stopping to breath with no problem. i guess im lucky :D

weird thing is i cant drink beer in more than little gulps at a time cause burns. how the hell does that work?? :?

·
Registered
152 Posts
ya tequila is pretty hard core, but since i'm not a pirate i like to mix the drinks, you know make a cocktale

1 - 20 of 23 Posts