Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have been on a mass downloading spree, and I have downloaded in excess of 3 gigs of music in the last two weeks. I am running out of stuff to download, but i want more music, and a wider variety. So, I ask of you, tell me your favorite, or any reccomended bands/ artists that I should download, I don't care what Genre, Music is all good to me. Please let me know, thanks.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
So I'm going to whore off my favorite bands so you can rip off their music and never go to their live shows? I like my bands more than that.

If you are truly interested in some good ska and ska/prog bands then pm me.

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Who said I was ripping their music, I could be downloading it legally :dodgy: ... But I don't see where you are coming from abou tnever going to the people's shows that I have their music. If that was the case then I would never go to any shows... I go to see alot of the bands that I have.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Aside from my favorite bands that I'm sure you already have (such as Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, etc)...

Muse
DJ Tiesto
Flogging Molly
Dropkick Murphys
Aphex Twin
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Cake
Chevelle
The Crystal Method
Jars of Clay
Johnny Cash
Nickel Creek
Steely Dan
They Might Be Giants
Trans Siberian Orchestra (for a little Christmas flavor)
Yes

Just a small sample of the wide variety of music I enjoy.

-Jin

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
I don't see it as "whoring" the bands, as more of it as sharing good music. I'd love for people to get the same feeling out of my favorite bands as I do.

As Cities Burn
The Junior Varsity
Say Anything
Interpol
Chasing Victory
The Wallflowers

Stuff I've been into lately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts