Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite roller coaster?
Mine would be either the nitro(280 feet in the air) or the medusa both in six flags

·
Registered
127 Posts
It's called the freedrop. All you do is jump out of an airplane. Actually, probably The Incredible Hulk, in Islands of Adventure Florida. Krakken in all of the Seaworlds and Dueling Dragons in the same place as the Hulk are runner-ups.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I liked Riddlers Revenge at Magic Mountain. Lets just say I got some action during and after the ride from some hot college chicas sitting next to me:D and im not one to lie:devil: I also liked the Goliath and Batmans The Ride or whatever its called.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
I liked Riddlers Revenge at Magic Mountain. Lets just say I got some action during and after the ride from some hot college chicas sitting next to me:D and im not one to lie:devil: I also liked the Goliath and Batmans The Ride or whatever its called.
i like those same magic mountain ones ESPECIALLY goliath, its awesome but i wanna try out millenium force at cedar point, its like way more than 300 ft. and hits 95 mph.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PB-><tremeist said:
I liked Riddlers Revenge at Magic Mountain. Lets just say I got some action during and after the ride from some hot college chicas sitting next to me:D and im not one to lie:devil: .
ewwww i feel bad for whoever sat in that same seat after you

·
Registered
360 Posts
LOL! Didnt get that far so no worries for that person:( Its kinda weird how a hot college chick wanted to grab my ass...I was like err ok and so she did then I went and err...well lets just say she has a very very nice ass. I felt enough of it that I could have probably made a map:D The funniest part is after that incident my parents called(they left me with one of the cellphones) and told me to go to this store they were in that sold shirts at magic mountain. She had picked out a shirt for me that said Booty Patrol with the + like a life guard shirt. Oh and during the ride, the other girl was like laying on me holding hands. Yah you may say that was pretty lame for me saying I got some action but think, me 15 yr. old, not tan at all, 5'6", and some college chicas that are very very hot, 22 maybe I donno, tan and beatiful bodys ask to grab my ass. I was like wo! :D

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lemme guess she said "whats up" and you said to her "OH! you know whats "up" "

·
Registered
360 Posts
Read what I said above you, I edited it and added detail. And yes something was up at the end of that ride.:devil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts