Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kinda curious in who you guys like in the following sports:NCCA Football;NCAA Basketball;NBA;MLB;NFL;NHL

Mine

NCAA Football-Michigan
NCAA Basketball-Illinois
NBA-Kings
MLB-BoSoxs
NFL-Eagirls
NHL-Sharks

·
Registered
830 Posts
ncaa basketball: duke... my cousin plays (played?) for them, not sure if he graduated

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
umm....football- gotta go with huskies. bball- none
pro mlb- bosox.
pro nba- dont really care
pro nfl- seahawks

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i dont like nhl :) but if i had to pick a team..i guess sharks cuz ive been to a few of their games along with their roller hockey counterparts the rhinos

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
NCAA Football- teXas
NCAA Basketball-UK
NBA-bulls
MLB-red sox
NFL-Vikings
NHL-dont give a crap ;)

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
NCAA - Gonzaga
NBA - Hmm... Tough one. I like a lot of teams, probably either the Suns or the new Clippers.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Hypnotize said:
I really dont have a favriote, i just like watching the sport. I do like the jets though...afterall, there the only team i know of :D
Dude honestly, your such a queer, I hate people like you.... BAND WAGON.

I love the Padres. Cardinals are cool. Florida State, USC, Oregon Sate, Texas and Ohio State (for baseball the last 2) are some favorite colleges of mine.

I don't really watch much NFL, I like college more. But I must say I like the Chargers because I am from San Diego... Screw the Colts.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
BAURblades said:
Screw the Colts.
Im going to sig that, especially when they lose the superbowl. ;)

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
What about this weekend? The Seahawks Might pull it off, especailly with out all the starters in the second half AND the absense of the head coach Tony Dungee...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
BAURblades said:
What about this weekend? The Seahawks Might pull it off, especailly with out all the starters in the second half AND the absense of the head coach Tony Dungee...
wheres tony gonna be? and i heard they might take their starters out after the first quarter. freenee hurt, harrison hurt, manning is banged up. not looking good for superbowl

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Tony's 18 year old son commited suicide this morning, he said he wasn't going to be there this weekend he was going to be with family.

Honestly, don't you people watch Sportcenter?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Over breaks I just leave my TV on ESPN or ESPN2 all day... Having no life when at my dad's house does have it's ups, I guess.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I hardly ever watch sports center. I have the NFL channel ;) .

But you never know, they might turn his loss into aggression. Like Brett Favre did when his father died. He had one of his best game's ever that night.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts