Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Gameboy

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Either SNES or PS1. I love SNES because it's old school, and yet has so many fun, addictive games. But I love PS1 because it has a ton of amazing games, many of them that I still play to this day.

Hmmm...not quite sure...I'm going to vote for SNES, but I really think it's a tie between SNES and PS1. SNES gets the vote just for it's oldschool-ness.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
NYY said:
anyone who votes xbox over snes should walk out of a window
A 24th floor window...with spikes below...very sharp spikes....spikes of death...meaning when they walk out the window, they would die...

-Jin

P.S. ...die a horrible death from the deadly sharp spikes of death.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Frooloo said:
I garuantee the people who say XBox or PS2 are the newb gamers who started gaming when the next gen consoles came out. Those who were raised with Atari 2600s, NES, and then SNES/Sega will definately choose a classic system over the new ones.

-Jin, Gamer Since Age 4

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ya^^ thats alot of fun...one of my teachers are my school (mr sheilds) is ****en awsome. He has 2 halo parties every year. Last one we had, had 80 guys there. We had 5 16 player games going...it was AWSOME. We had teams of 8 and had a bracket and everything. We had 2 16 player games goin on in his garage....1 16 player game in hsi living room...1 16 player game in his kitche...and another 16 player game in his basement.

hes a awsome guy...he is also a youth minister at a local church...that was how halo partys were meant to be played

·
Registered
59 Posts
Xbox

There is no other game console on the market that can beat it. And no past console even compares, the Xbox is by far the ruler of all consoles. Have fun with your broken PS2 or non-online Gamecube, I'll be playing on Xbox Live with the best console EVER!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jinjiro said:
I garuantee the people who say XBox or PS2 are the newb gamers who started gaming when the next gen consoles came out. Those who were raised with Atari 2600s, NES, and then SNES/Sega will definately choose a classic system over the new ones.

-Jin, Gamer Since Age 4
Just because I'm not like 30 doesn't mean I'm not a gamer. I've been playing games since I was like 7 (I'm 15 now) and just because the NES wasn't big then doesn't mean I wouldn't have played it if I did grow up in that era!

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
That is exactly what I'm talking about. You have no idea what gaming is about. Gaming is not about the best graphics, or best online capability...It's about a great story, new innovations, memorable characters, and most importantly, HAVING FUN.

Yeah sure, the XBox, PS2, and GC may have some games that fit this criteria, but for the most part, the games suck. SNES has the BEST games for ANY system. And seeing as how a console is useless without the games, SNES is the best system.

For example, Mario Kart. Totally kick ass game. Ok, so no story but it isn't the type of game that needs one. Innovations would be a completely new type of racing game, one that would be copied over and over but never matched. Tons of memorable characters...Playing as Mario and Luigi is no where near the same as any character from a new game. Now as for having fun, I can play this game nonstop. I love playing with 3 of my friends, and it just never gets boring. This is a true video game.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 32 Posts