Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont like trucks

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
The new Nissan Titan is quite an awesome piece of machinery. I guess being a huge Nissan fan makes me a little biased, but Car&Driver seems to agree with me.

If I had to choose an American truck, it would be hard for me to decide between a Dodge and a Chevy. With the Dodge, you have the option of the legendary Hemi, but Dodge hasn't gotten the best reliability reviews recently, and they are quite expensive. Chevy trucks look nice and offer plenty of power, but they need to update their dash. Their trucks have been using the same (slightly modified) flat-faced, square panel dash since 1994.

Oh well. Nissan currently makes my favorite truck, but it would be a hard decision if I were to ever consider buying one.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t like the new Chevy look and the Dodge Hemi is overrated. The Titan is one of the top player’s because it costs the less out of all the rest of the new trucks but cudos to them for giving the American trucks some serious competetion. But the Dodge SRT-10 is pretty bad @ss with the 500HP 8.3L V10 Viper power engine. But I don’t know how many were made and its starting in the $50,000 price range.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
1967 and 1968 Chevrolets are the best hands down.
1952 Fords are the best for the 50s
1973 ^ Dodge Powerwagons are the best for the 70's
1998ish Chevrolets pwn, dodge has ****ty trannys for the 90s
2000^ belongs to GMC, they come with 8.1 litre engines and allison 5 speed manuals
2003^ Dodge w/cummins diesels are good too.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Are you serious, pre 1995, especially pre 1974 (for Calif.) are the best. No smog regulations, a plethora of parts and I can fix my 68 chevy with a hammer and a screwdriver.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Hey Charger, this foos from Diamond Bar

We went riding thru diamond bar once on our bikes back in the day starting from La Habra. Theres a lot of hills in diamondbar. :\

1 - 20 of 36 Posts