Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont think anyone has tried this so here we go. just tell us your favriote bunker and the one you hate the most.

my favriote is the stand up, crouch, stand, lay down. it doesnt matter. always gets the job done.

least favriote is the dorito, it gives me little protection, you barley see me in this bunker

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
some bozo said:
my favriote is the stand up, crouch, stand, lay down. it doesnt matter. always gets the job done.
well, doen't that cover all the bunkers? Yea, i'm pretty sure. Oh, and stop making stupid threads!

·
Banned
20 Posts
favourite - snake
least favourite - dorito

·
Banned
20 Posts
Yeah the tiny one's suck. Whenever I go behind one of those I get hit. Needless to say I stopped running to them.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you know what i find hillarious, snowpirahhana called this thread usless and then everyone started makeing cool posts and no flames and he delted his post, lol. now would be a good time to say pwnd. now someone just post that pic with the chinese kid getting a shot that says owned, oh and i changed my mind, i dont like snakes either, i have had a bad experince with them

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i LOVE the ladder and snakes. my favorite is a ladder

i HATE small bricks/pillows. hard as hell for me to play.

i like doritos and half moons aswell. if u get the hang of them u tear it up

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Favorites: Dorito, snake, center 50, back left standup.

Least Favorite: Back right standup, Wedges, small pillows, small tacos, large sausages (get it, small tacos and large sausages)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts