Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
they Call me Van...Gogh
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got any woods ballers in Fayetteville? any weekenders or serious looking to play some new peps let me know.

--Devilanddice

p.s. we are onyl 5 people and we are not the best of the best but will play whom ever.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
i am in fayetteville and i wish you alot of luck find people that actually play around here. I haven't balled in ages.

Where abouts are you from in fayetteville? i am in cedar creek right off i95 on exit 49

·
they Call me Van...Gogh
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i am in fayetteville though i just came down on orders to go to AZ for like three months so i will be gone i leave in 2 days. when i get back we should meet up and paint up the day!. i will bring my little crew and make a day of it...you in? and any one else is welcome to come.

--Devilanddicethumup:

·
they Call me Van...Gogh
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we got guns but need new players to play against forgot you said that you haven't balled in a few years, its cool if you don't want to play. but if you do i will post when i get back. i am trying to get a good woods ball location secured so i can take the grill and make a day of it. grill some food play some ball, have a good day. (should be warm when i get back) well let me know bro. BTW anyone who reads this thread and wants to play just hit me up here and all are invited.

-Devilanddice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts