Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
didnt we already have a phobia thread?

well i have a fear of being buried alive, drowning, suffocating, burned alive, or anything of the sort (i think everyone does tho)

and i friggin hate spiders. its not really a fear fear, but im not fond of them at all and will get away from em if i can

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
As my AIM profile states, Almost Fearless. I can get to be a crazy SOB as I was explaining to my friend and how nobody better screw me over in life because I'll get revenge ten fold. But anyways, as for daily life the only thing I'm afraid of is not ending up being happy. But I guess there's ways around that...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Drowning, Losing my fingers, STDS, Herpes of all sorts.....

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a huge fear of drowning. It was because when I was seven I was swimming in the deep end of a pool(about 10 feet). I jumped off the diving board and sank to the bottom so I could touch the floor and come up. Except my little toes got sucked into the filter and I was stuck. I remember being so scared that this was it, but after twenty seconds my uncle thought something was wrong and saved me. Other than that its STD's, being stabbed, and another big one is getting a papercut on my eye(ill bet that'll make you cringe).

·
Registered
192 Posts
Aggression said:
I have astraphobia which is the fear of thunder and lightning. It might sound kinda lame, and it is. I've had it since I was a little kid.
i use to be afraid of llightning when i was lil b/c of garth brooks song when thunder rools, you know which one

fears- mainly (this is for if i ever fall in love) hurt or being hurt, everyone goes into a relationship fearing them two things i think, or i have a fear of never finding the right one, lame ones i know, but everything else i can live wit, std's, drowning, it dont mater much to me as long as i live my life right, i know that after this is over, ill be somewhere better

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
PimpNp8ntBaller said:
i use to be afraid of llightning when i was lil b/c of garth brooks song when thunder rools, you know which one
yeah same here but now i like thunder and lightning cause of how it lights up the sky. it just amazes me.

now its the fear of blowing myself up. i make mine own fire works. at the moment i have 5 ounces of high quality flash powder from new years sitting in my closet. if it went off and i was in my bed ( across the room and behind a door) i'd be dead. on 4th of july last year i have over 3 pounds in my room. don't ask how i obtain it cause i won't tell you.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts