Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your greatest fear?

Mine is either-

-My family/friends getting killed. I would be a wreck if someone close to me died.
-Getting skinned alive ;0
-All out nuclear war. Just think of what would happen to society.

-My wang falling off ;)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
hard to say.

i would hate it if the us got invaded, but i'd actually have fun with it beacuse i'd be in the resisitance and pwn some ass.

nuclear war would blow

family dying would blow

being exiled. that would be the suxxors. unless it was to someplace cool...

·
Registered
849 Posts
wow

lots to choose from
dont think about these a lot

but

complete embarrassment in front of ppl i know (i dont care about ppls opinions unless i know them)

being alone (i mean like being in desert .. no support, and KNOWING you will die, just time decides)

all i can think of right now

** EDIT **
all the time i think of stuff that COULD happen, like if i was maybe 2 feet over to the left when driving, id get smashed, and i cringe
i do that ALL the time (not drive on wrong side of street, but thinking of stuff)

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lbreevesii said:
i would hate it if the us got invaded, but i'd actually have fun with it beacuse i'd be in the resisitance and pwn some ass.
I would be the guy who rides the nuclear bomb, like in Dr Strangelove. :D

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I'm terrified of small spaces. Mainly, like people who explore caves and stuff, how they crawl through insanely small spaces, where you cant even turn around. Just thinking about that freaks me out.

Heights, but I think I'm getting over that.

World War III

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I don't like the thought of the collapse of civilization which could very well occur in 25-30 years when fossil fuels run out.

Also i'm not a big fan of global warming.
I don't have any other real phobia's lol

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
lots of dolls scare the **** out of me

and im sscared of getting a girl pregnant. i dont do "IT" all that ofton, but the morning after i do, im allways scared ****less becasue a baby would ruin mine, and the girls lives

and i just dont like kid's either

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i was driving and got in a crash, tha killed me and my family or whoever i knew that was in the car, while i stay alive.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Small places that have a chance of falling on you, like if i was crawling through a little snow tunnel built by kids, id panic if it fell on me, same with like caves when you know it can fall and u'd still be trapped and suffocate to death

my biggest fear tho is spyders, i have arachnaphobia, abnormal fear of spiders, not kidding, i nearly puke every time one touches me

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i hate spiders too, but not like OMG I'M GONNA DIE hate.

if the us were to be invaded, me, nick, noob, david, alpha, and our buddies ought to find some defendable spot to hold up and kick the asses of anybody that tries to kill us.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I work on Nuclear weapons so, I'm not afraid of a nuclear attack. If it's coming I'm grabing my lawn chair, a cold one, and I'm gonna enjoy the show b/c I know one is heading my way. Not much you can really do against a nuclear weapon.

The main thing that scares me, is being put into a situation where I would have choose which family lives or dies. Like if two or more are in an accident and I only have time to save one.

Oh yea, and spiders scare the hell out of me too. My house is full of wolf spiders which get kinda big and hairy.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
My family and friends dying and me having to watch it happen.

My eyelids being pried open and drilled out slowly.

My dick cut off with a butterknife.

My ears cut off, then have hot tar poured all over me and blare loud noises around me.

Flesh eating bacteria.

Burned alive.

Falling a long ways to my death.

etc.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts