Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate valentine's day. that is all.

O

·
0 Posts
No offense, but this thread sucks.

And if anyone demands paintchick nudes or says something like "I'd like to make your Valentine's day be good" or some **** I'll lose all respect for them.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Give me your e-mail and I'll mail you all of my love and make your whole year of nothing but magic (like a never ending disney world vacation) and in return I demand nudes of you paintchick.

Now I'll be waiting for bulldog to lose the tremendous amount of e-respect I knew he had for me.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
i have always enjoyed valentines day... it always ends up being a lot of fun. plus a lot of my friends have birthdays in february (including mine). if the weather was warmer it would be perfect.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
We took a test around a week ago, about 20 questions and during valentines week we can pay a dollar and see who we are matched up with.

I keep hoping I'll be hooked up with a hot slutty senior. Then I remember who I am and begin crying and eating my heart out in cookie dough watching my soap operas.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
We took a test around a week ago, about 20 questions and during valentines week we can pay a dollar and see who we are matched up with.

I keep hoping I'll be hooked up with a hot slutty senior. Then I remember who I am and begin crying and eating my heart out in cookie dough watching my soap operas.
There, There now cutie.

I'll be your valentine <3.

Uhhhh. I have to get my girlfriend a gift. Maybe it'll be something sexual :dodgy:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i hate it cuz i'm ALWAYS single and i always end up with something depressing happening to me. i hate valentine's day. i always gain 10 pounds from candy... that i bought myself.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
On Valentines I have a dentist appointment (where I'll probably find out I have a cavity or some crap) and I think I also screwed up what could have been a date....so it is looking bad for me.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Valentines sucks both ways.

If you're single, you feel lonely. If you have someone, you feel pressured to buy something.

Luckily, I have no shame.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts