Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yes, federer is amazing. Hes incredible. But i still like agassi better. Hes the MAN. Hes super old (for competetive sports) and still plays amazingly.

We'll see how long federer can keep this up with so many up and coming young stars.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Federer is awesome

but agassi too.

I played tennis all four years of my high school career. But I havent played since I graduated.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
mynameisgeorgel said:
i think agassi in his prime might be better

how many of you play high school tennis?
i doubt agassi in his prime might be better, federer is one amazing player that can take the hardest of shots and make it look so easy

and i play high school tennis

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
agassi is a great player who gives his all EVERY game.

did you guys see the last point in the semi-finals that agassi played? 100mph ACE.

Anyway, federer and roddick are great as well.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Roddick has an amazing serve but i feel like his serve and his forehand are about all the good things in his game, his backhand needs lots of improvement and babolat pure drive racquets aren't very easy to volley with just because they have so much power.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Why is anybody talking about how good roddick and agassi are when Federer ****s on damn near anybody he plays. His record this year is like 74-3 or something equally absurd. Oh, and in case you didn't get the memo, Roddick lost in the first round of the U.S. Open.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts