Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i recently ordered some stuff from punishers pb. Well, i think fedex might have messed up my order. I tracked it, and it says that it got to the ohio sorting station at 2:30 AM Yesterday. Its been almost 24 hours now, and the package hasnt left the ohio sorting station.

Im beggining to think they might have lost my stuff. Do you think i am being overcautios (sp?), or do you think that they lost my stuff?

If they did lose my stuff, is there a way to get my money back?

·
Registered
9 Posts
fedex is slow (thats what i think) and idk but i think fedex will pay for lost merchendise(sp?)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm with you on that. I ordered some HK original Kung Fu flicks... suppossed to be here in a week, came in like... 4. I was freaking out a bit too. If you wait a week or 2 when it's close, that's when you know something happened.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
USPS can be like that too, my phantom order says it left Cali on june 16th, no updates for 4 days, suddenly its leaving the station in jacksonville/florida. Im expecting it today or tomorrow.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Clearly, they've run it over with a forklift and are trying to tape the pieces back together. No, not really.

When was it due to be delivered like 3-4day shipping 7-10 day?

Last think I tried to track said it was planned to be picked up from its origin even after the day I had it in my hands.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
FedEx sucks. My sister's fiancee almost lost his chance to propose to her this past Christmas because FedEx lost track of their order as soon as it hit Salt Lake City (shipped to Louisville). Only after he gave them a severe tongue-lashing over the phone did they do anything and- voila!- the package appeared on his doorstep! Apparently FedEx crapped their pants cause they had overnight air stickers all over it after they found the package so they wouldn't get ravaged even more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts