Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gun's been double feeding. I shoot once and it double feeds like 1/4th of the time. It useally chops when it does it. I was thinking of getting double ball detents....? I'm thinking it may also be caused my liquid co2...but i'm getting hpa next month. I've got anti-siphoned tank and expansion chamber on my gun. Also it's about 70* outside.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked it and it's in really tight, btw I am shooting with an Empire Reloader.I don't think this is the cause because even when the balls in the breech and I fire once it may double feed causing it to chop or I may get lucky and it won't chop. I also don't have a senstive trigger, you have to smack it really hard on the tank to make it go off, it's normal.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i would probally buy new ball detents

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never thought about that, anyways I need a new one now because mine just cracked and broke. Their only $6 at the proshop, if that doesn't help should I try getting duel detents? Or switch back to my stock stirker? Mayeb the sear's not hitting the striker that well? I'll try it by dry firing....thx.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Naw, man. You have had you Spyder for a year, maybe more. Just like mine, and others, they need LOTS OF WORK, or just give up. I put $150 into repair for mine. It's no fun. Save up for a BKO, or something. Thats all I can say.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i would get a new detent (two if you got a force feed hopper)....double feeding dont usually have anything to do with internals. but, i would start saving for your next marker anyways...its obvious that you are now hopelessly hooked on PB...like so many of us.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KidPaintball said:
Naw, man. You have had you Spyder for a year, maybe more. Just like mine, and others, they need LOTS OF WORK, or just give up. I put $150 into repair for mine. It's no fun. Save up for a BKO, or something. Thats all I can say.
What type of repair did it need? Well, actually i've decided to stick with Spyders. I've been ballin for 5 yrs continusly and i'm happy with Spyder's. I've spent a lot of money into my gun and once this is fixed i'll sit back and enjoy the gun...I don't really see what a BKO or some other high end marker can do that my Imagine can't. All I need is a T-Board and i'll have the same speed, my gun isnt even a blowback anymore, it's more of a suction. I think i'm happy...unless something happens :rolleyes:

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
I'll talk to you on AIM. There is alot that was done.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
What type of repair did it need? Well, actually i've decided to stick with Spyders. I've been ballin for 5 yrs continusly and i'm happy with Spyder's. I've spent a lot of money into my gun and once this is fixed i'll sit back and enjoy the gun...I don't really see what a BKO or some other high end marker can do that my Imagine can't. All I need is a T-Board and i'll have the same speed, my gun isnt even a blowback anymore, it's more of a suction. I think i'm happy...unless something happens :rolleyes:
I hope it can't be fixed like mine lol! :sly: But they can olny take so much then...dlhfnvosdhfvdtghdolugbhetgyhbseo;ru42853uotneh

They crap up.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today, I bought new ones. The guy at the proshop said they should be replaced yearly or so because the spring behind them wears out after a while. So I put it on and it worked alright. Still a little double feeding here and there....some chops too. At this point i'm not too happy with my gun, but I made it so i'll just deal with it. I'm starting to thinkg about selling my gun for around $250 and buying the ION. It's just so nice with eyes and all ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts