Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When someone says get a better feedneck, what exactly should I be looking for? I hope not something thats gonna cost $30+.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well those are like 25+ dollars right? cause the one's I have are plastic, but have the tightening screws on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
all they have to do is have a clamp and a low profile. Tell us what gun you have and well see if we can find a decent deal. I know what ya mean though it seems crazy to spend $35+ on a little metal piece. If you like your current one then keep it, the only reason to upgrade is for your hopper to be lower to your gun, and a clamp to hold your hopper better.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
If it's that mr2 in your sig, your SOL mate.

Supposedly there's a new metal one coming out soon, or palmers has one for 65$.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well there's NO way im gonna pay $65 for it...I think I'll stick with my little plastic feedneck for now....but yes, my gun is the MR2 in my sig. (still haven't gotten it in yet :p)...comes in wednesday.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
As the info on MCB becomes available for the 20-30$ dollar model that's being discussed. Until then your stuck with it like that.

I wonder if luke might do a weld mod for you?....i'll check and might get back wiht you on something.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats fine...just PM me and let me know. Thanks for asking him for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts