Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
so i had a deal to trade my uped ion for a guys trix

here is his shady feedback

http://www.sacpaintball.com/forums/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=9749
here is the adress/ phone # he gave me
Address removed by moderator --
General Forum Rules said:
Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, instant messenger aliases, email addresses, etc., without their permission. Respect the privacy of others. Paintabll Forum reserves the right to release such information if need be.

Note: We do not tolerate scam artists. We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies to catch those engaged in criminal behavior on this web site. Don’t do it; you’ll get caught, and we will help them catch you.

Anyone suspected of attempting to scam will be warned and have his or her threads closed/deleted. Anyone CAUGHT scamming others will be banned immidately, and the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified, as well as his or her information sent to the admins of other forums.
I have copid the information into our moderation evidence forum, and I am moving this thread into the theft report where it belongs.

IF there is anything that we of the staff can do, let me know.. Medc
---------------------

i already shipped, i think i am about to get jewed what do you think.

Ian

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Why is he on the biggest Nor cal board? especially if he's in Missouri or something

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
2ffu said:
what am i soposed to do track down the ups truck on the way there?

i hate getting jew'd rawr!!
Isn't there a way to get an item that was shipped back if it hasnt been delievered? I would contact UPS and tell them your situation....

I'm just trying to help my fellow Jew brotheren(sp?).

·
Registered
2,618 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm going to ups today. but i am going to call him first and tell him if he does not explain it i am stopping shipment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts