Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, ProjectRS, a member over at Camaroz28.com, had his little sister run away/taken away by some crazed guy in Ohio and might be on her way to North Carolina.

Just getting the word out.
-------------------------

original thread http://web.camaross.com/forums/show...threadid=197737

http://zulas.com/persa.htm
She ran away Wed Nov 26th @ about 10 am. She said she was going to work, dad dropped her off at work, she went in, grabbed her guitar, made a few phone calls and NO ONE has seen her sine!

She had it all planned out. She lived her life on the net, so she EVEN took her hard drive out of her computer!

We went trough al her stuff, got a few contacts, and as of 2 hours ago, we think she is on her way to North Carolina with a deformed white guy who is not all there in the head (according to his friend we got a hold of) His name is Ted. He is from Arizona!

My brother put up a web page earlier today with info. Now we got more info and KNOW she is for sure with this Ted guy!
http://zulas.com/persa.htm

I donno how you guys can Help, but if anyone can help in any way, let me know. also please guys pray for her! She is 16 and never did this before

We all had the WORST Thanksgiving EVER and no sleep
PLEASE WATCH WHAT YOUR KIDS ARE DOOING ON THE NET. No one questioned or censored anything she did on the net!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btw this should be a sticky

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is so sad to hear, that just pisses me off to know that people are in danger like that. We don't need kidnappers over the internet.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
HOLY ****! she is from brunswick which is like really close to me (we call it brunstucky, heh). wow, thats really sad, i hope the catch this sick ****.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here's the thing. If you go to the site in Dr. Evil's post and read it, she is suspected to have run away. She said that she was going to work late, prob until midnight, and she left work at 10 am saying that she was going on a family trip. Not that there could be extenuating circumstances, but that's just what it says.

·
Registered
14 Posts
[email protected]#$%

THIS KIND OF ****ING **** PISSES THE HELL OUT OF ME!!! ITS SAD TO KNOW THAT WE LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF ASSES THAT TAKE KIDS! ITS DISGUSTING!

·
Faster than your avatar!
173 Posts
i am young, i dont usually care about other people, but... ****! i hope the guy who took her gets a life sentance... and if he hurt her in any way, he should have solitary confinment, on a life sentance... thats just... sick, i hope she gets back to her parents

·
Registered
51 Posts
FROM THE SITE

this is from that site

After three weeks of worry, fear, and uncertainty mixed with hope, our prayers have been answered. On Thursday evening, December 18th, 2003, we brought my little sister Persa home. She is alive, safe, unharmed, and resting up. Thank you everyone who supported us through what seemed like a surreal nightmare that would not have a happy ending. We know that God watched over Persa in her travels, for nothing save a miracle could have protected her for so long and through the circumstances she encountered. We know that God is watching over all of us because He’s made our family whole once again. Many of you have offered prayers for our family. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for we realize the power of prayer and cannot imagine the magnitude of the united cry that went up. Thank you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts