Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. so today i went tubing on my friends boat and ive gone tons of times. Well my tube flipped and i was being dragged underwater cus i was still holding on trying to get it back upright and i finally let go. Anyways I get back on and a few minutes later my head feels so bad like theres a clamp just smashing my skull. Worst headache ive ever had in my life. I get back on the boat because my head was like throbbing in pain and then my stomach felt sick and i threw up on the way back to his dock which was kinda weird. But i just dont understand what i did. I mean, i dont understand what i did cus i didnt really hit my head too hard but man that wasnt fun. I layed on his couch for an hour and took a bunch of ibuprofin which helped but i still have a headache and its been like 5 hours. =(

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Probably a concussion. Go see a doctor.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
sounds like a concussion.. supposedly if you throw up its bad, so i would actually go to the emergency room. you're not supposed to sleep with a concussion you can go into a coma supposedly. i know this cause my brother had a mild one a few weeks ago and slipping on wet grass and blacked out for a few seconds.

but yeah i would just go to the emergency room, they give you an catscan and tell you what to do/if theres anything wrong.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im sittin here and its been a while. I guess thats why my friends mom didnt want me to go to sleep. My parents are sleeping right now and I dont think this is bad enough to go to the hospital but idk. I hope not

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Could you focus on things with your eyes, or was everything blurry? If so, and you just felt like you were drowzy and about to fall asleep then it was probably a minor concussion. Now realize, there is a difference between dizziness and not being able to focus and concentrate.

It could have very well been heat exhaustion.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know i was a bit tipsy and dizzy but idk about not being able to focus. I dont know why it would be heat exaustion cus i had drank plenty and it wasnt that hot maybe like 80 degress. I think ill be fine though.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
But like Ja said even if it doesn't seem bad,I would go to the hospital as soon as you can,just in case.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
CGras90 said:
I know i was a bit tipsy and dizzy but idk about not being able to focus. I dont know why it would be heat exaustion cus i had drank plenty and it wasnt that hot maybe like 80 degress. I think ill be fine though.
It sounds like a very minor concussion, go get it checked out by a doctor...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
YOu know people with aids dont feel too bad either :dodgy:

seriously, get it checked out.

D

·
0 Posts
what can the doctor do if you have a concussion? just make sure theres no internal bleeding or something.. i dont get it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i woke up with a headache still but i took some more ibuprofin and i feel alot better. Im not gunna go to the doctor

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u got a concussion. go to the hospital dude. the ones that dont seem bad can be the worst kind. if u fall asleep you could go into a coma. better safe then being a veggi for a few years

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
lol You're ****ing crazy. If I had this many strangers telling me to go to the hospital I would ****ing go to the hospital.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts