Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
haha what are they trying to gain? women practically have more rights than guys now... damn affirmative action typed laws

anyway- you guys see the sign that says "women work while corporate CEOs play" What are they saying? Girls can't be CEOs? Lets look at it form the guy's point of view. How many guy corporate CEOs do you know of :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yea that is great. I hate girls thinking they need special new deal where they get more money for nothing.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
i had to hear an entire year of that kind of BS. my american history teacher is a huge feminist and every time the opportunity arose we would do projects about women in the war, women on the frontier, women in factories....all kinds of garbage like that. she is like 25 and plays on a womens rugby team. we all thought she was a dyke but no one was ever positive. she was pretty hot though

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dude deanstar are you on a spamfest tonight or somehting?

anyway, m98, if you got a hot teacher and shes a dyke, be thankful. My fitness teacher is an admitted dyke, and she a fugly 60 year old =(

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
is that a guy holding the sexium is handcap sign?

and u ever wonder why girls want to be like guys? the one says breaking up the old boys club, im sure if she sat wiht a bunch of guys shed be glad we have places to talk about stuff

·
Registered
119 Posts
ROFLMFAO:rofl rollin: :rofl That is great nice edit job to whoever did it((if that isen't edited omg lmfao that is just brave):confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
dude that is f^&%&# funny as hell yo that guy is lucky he didn't get like ganged up on nd biotch slapped a billion times lol thats the funniest thing ever:rofl

·
Registered
8 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!!

If you REALLY want to piss a hardcore feminist/ animal rights activist...tell them in detail how to gut a rabbit without a knife. Ask me how I know...MUHAHAHAHA!

*Grab it by the ribs facing upside down and swing it between your legs. It's guts come flying out all over the place. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts