Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who thinks the feminists are stupid bull ****ters!?!?!? All they do is ***** about equal rights, and of course dont care if being a damn WOMAN benefits them if they dont HAVE to go to war or anything! WHO IS AGAINST THESE FEM-NAZIS!?!?!?!?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take my former LIT teacher. Someone whipped a pen (which they had stolen from the teacher) at someone and hit them in the head. The guy, Joe, asks her is shes missin a pen. She goes "Now who stole that pen from my desk and threw it at someone?! Well since it hit Joe, he isn't guilty. And OF COURSE it would not be a girl, so that leaves the rest of you boys!"

I quoted her exactly. Stupid fem-nazi.

·
Banned
567 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
Take my former LIT teacher. Someone whipped a pen (which they had stolen from the teacher) at someone and hit them in the head. The guy, Joe, asks her is shes missin a pen. She goes "Now who stole that pen from my desk and threw it at someone?! Well since it hit Joe, he isn't guilty. And OF COURSE it would not be a girl, so that leaves the rest of you boys!"

I quoted her exactly. Stupid fem-nazi.
you're not serious, are you?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Im pretty sure he is, I ahd prblems with guys treating the girls better, like that PE teacher in 5th and 6th grade, I swear that guy was a pedo and the girls werent even that good looking even for 6th graders.

#9 in a series of 50 commemorating the life I dont ahve.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was being totally honest. I hate this girls-over-boys **** teachers pull.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah all the woman teachers were like that at my school so when he we had a guy teacher in gr 7 all the girls were like hes so ***ist he always does the things the guys want to do, AH all the guys were like "you retards! what do you think was happening to us for the past 4 years"

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Girls piss and moan. That is all they do, then they think they are all smart and stuff. Too bad i am smarter then 99% of the girls in my school!

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
OMFG!!!! my algebra teacher is a ****in se><ist too! When i talk to my freinds in class (i kow EVERYTHING were doing from last year, she thinks were ****in stupid, i swear) shes like GUYS STOP TALKING AND PAY ATTENTION!!!!!! but when the girls are all talking she just goes along teaching. Then she yells at the guys for having fingerboard and stuff, but when they let the girls play with em, she doesnt care. I ****in hate her, shes a *****.

just my 2 cents...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its because girls would "never do that stuff" well how the hell do you know what guys do your not a guy so shut the hell up you stupid ass fem-nazi teachers

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah i know, favoring a teenage girl AINT gonna get em in the sac!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had a 6th grade female teacher who always favored girls and made guys write essays and everything.. stupid *****

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
true story: the other day i walked into science class with a nestea, unopened, in my hand. The teacher gave me an hour of detention that day.

The next day, a hot girl was caught drinking SODA in the class, and was told that she could get extra credit if she came up with ten reasons why you shouldnt drink soda in science class.

AAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, those tards.... I almost NEVER hear girls get in trouble for talking or anything.... Its great though, my male algebra teacher makes fun of girls all the time... like when they are talking hes like "Hmm, look at her, shes been absent for 2 days and still thinks talking is more important!" Oh god its great.

Then my civics teacher is he biggest ***** in the world... she was talkin about how if you are failing then you cant play sports, and a kid whos really stupid raised his head and went "Yeah, that happened to me last year and the year before! I couldnt play basketball or soccer for weeks!" To which the hobag teacher replies "Oh, so it is not a new feeling then, huh?"

8itch!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts