Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forums.

I would like to start off and say I bought this gun a few years back, and I've recently got the urge this summer to use it for some rec ball with friends.

So we play a couple of rounds, the gun works fine. All of a sudden the gun won't re-cock after I pull the trigger, and when i would manually cock it, the paintballs would just flop out. So I take it apart, do a fast clean, and it still doesn't work... Had to go get a rental from the place we play [good thing they didn't charge me for it!] That night I cleaned it thoroughly but I didn't test it because it was late and I didn't want to wake people up. Next day, it's fine. Could this be a problem with chopped paint? My loader was full of paint, so was my barrel. Also would a new barrel help with the aim? I do notice the balls curving somewhat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just lubed it with "Battle Lube". It says it's made specifically for paintball markers. I haven't really lubed it in a while before that. I just want to know if this isn't related to some other problem that may occur again on the field.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts