Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

(I'm in the center, in the shade)

It's always nice to get away from the stress of life and go rec ballin'.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

Insults about my gun, me, or the fact that I'm a woodsballer are NOT welcome.

{e} More pics:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Fort Campbell is in KY, very southern part. Near Clarksville, TN.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
i can see getting pb specific pants, (slides 'n stuff) but what does a jersey help?

Insults about my gun, me, or the fact that I'm a woodsballer are NOT welcome.
amen, it's pretty sad that people insult other people because of their gun or what type of paintball they play.

tippyninja said:
In that last pic, your head is poked out, yet your gun isnt
what's the point of moving your gun out if you don't plan on shooting? pros do it.

edit: incase you understood that wrong i meant pros poke out their head w/ out their gun sometimes.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
tippyninja said:
In that last pic, your head is poked out, yet your gun isnt
I do it. Look really quick to see where somebody is, position my gun so it will shoot right where the guy is (while I am tucked into the bunker) then snap out really quick and shoot. Helps alot when you are snap shooting.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spy327 said:
are those like big cement blocks
Ammo boxes. This is Fort Campbell Paintball, we get the ammo boxes for free...and all of the bunkers on all fields (even the buildings) are made from ammo boxes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
cool pictures! looks like a fun field... some of that cover reminds me of those civil war fences... perfect place for a civil war scenario!

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
When you pop out your head to yell out positions, see someones position etc. isn't it called a head check?

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Dirdy said:
Why do people wear jerseys in woodsball?...especialy with the vest. Not making fun of you are anything but im just wondering. I still dont get the point of Jerseys unless your on a team for speedball or somthing.
Well, I cant speak for everyone, but:
1. Camo is over rated. if you think we cant see you cause you're wearing camo...you're wrong. If you can see me, I can see you, and its too late.
2. Have you ever WASHED non-paintball related gear? Nasty. Plus, all the stains dont come out.
3. Cooler. much much cooler. Im not talkin about Fonzie cool *heeeyyy* no, I mean chill your ass out cool. 90+ degrees aint fun in anything non-breathable.

Half the people at the field I go to wear jerseys, the other half wear camo. doesnt matter, ive shot/been shot at by almost all of them. Im either in my jersey or a sleeveless shirt... to each their own I suppose.

PS. Its called "head checking" thumup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts