Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, been checking out the mini's for a while, and have a couple questions.
1. How is it to clean, ease of disassembly, ect.?
2. Whats better for it-low pressure or high pressure?- i know there's already a thread on this but it's not very detailed about why
3. Hows the accuracy? compared to other guns?-with the stock barrel? other outstanding barrels?
4. sorry for this (perhaps) dumb question:
if the mini has the anti chop eyes-then will it ever chop bc of the feed?
5. Hows the durability/reliability? If I spend $325 on a marker, then I want to know how well it's gonna hold up-is it just gonna be a big pain in the butt fixing and repairing it all the time?

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
1. Easy. 1 screw and the entire firing assemmbly comes out.
2. low pressure is easier to remove...other than that, use either.
3. accuracy is identical to every other marker ever made given identical paint and barrel. Accuracy is dependent upon paint and barrel, the marker itself has nothing to do with it.
4. Eyes aren't perfect. Towards the end of the stack you might get a ball land (blocking the eyes) and then bounce somewhat to get chopped, just like in every marker that has eyes. But chops will be INCREDIBLY rare.
5. Quite good. Never had issues with mine or my nephews.

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Additional info for tlmillers answer #3: In my opinion the Mini's stock barrel is quite good. Better then any stock barrel I have ever owned. Use good paint and you will be pleased.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The mini's stock barrel is legit. I have used it on my other 2 guns on multiple occasions.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
to give you an idea on the mini:

Ive owned 11 markers so far this year, one of which an 06 ego. That I was so disappointed with that I traded for a mini and a pmr. the pmr is going bye bye so I can pick up another mini. Super simple to maintain. easy to use and play with. stock barrel is better than most. no complaints here.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
What was wrong with your Ego, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Sounds like a shocker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts