Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
aww ****.

Raul Castro apparently the next one in line.


****! =0

ETA: power has been handed over yet Castro is reported "fine"

dosen't quit sound right..
 

·
We The People
Joined
·
5,925 Posts
b_heald said:
so are you just making this up or what? links to news stories are normally nice
No offense, but unless you've been under a rock I find it hard to believe you haven't heard about this yet. It's been all over the news practically 24/7 since yesterday evening. Eh, I guess it depends if you watch TV/read the paper. Whatever.

-Jin
 

·
I was saving that bacon
Joined
·
7,177 Posts
I think he did a 17 day hunger strike and almost killed himself.... retard.

NVM, that was Sodang insane
 

·
I'm on your back.
Joined
·
1,882 Posts
ME' said:
ETA: power has been handed over yet Castro is reported "fine"

dosen't quit sound right..
Power is always handed over to the next in line when the leader of a country goes under the knife.

Although, I must say, I really don't think amigo Fidel will be around for much longer. He'll be rotting in hell next to Che soon enough.
 

·
Shine on Rick Wright
Joined
·
3,235 Posts
Fidel is having a complicated gastrointestinal surgery. Incase anything happens he handed over temp power to his bro. He's been reported fine though atm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,024 Posts
Flash LCD said:
Power is always handed over to the next in line when the leader of a country goes under the knife.

Although, I must say, I really don't think amigo Fidel will be around for much longer. He'll be rotting in hell next to Che soon enough.
INdeed. It happened when reagen or someone went into surgery that was potentially life threatening, and someone has to be In control while the current leader is unable to do so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
Jinjiro said:
No offense, but unless you've been under a rock I find it hard to believe you haven't heard about this yet. It's been all over the news practically 24/7 since yesterday evening. Eh, I guess it depends if you watch TV/read the paper. Whatever.

-Jin
yeah, i havent watched the news or read the paper in a while. but i have to say it is about time, castro has been around forever. much longer then any president can even be in office. hey, maybe now the US will recoginize cuba
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
I wouldn't make a big deal of it until he actually dies, of which there is no guarantee any time soon. Their government is radically different than ours, he makes all of the decisions. So if he's going to be on the bench for a couple of weeks or more, he has to give permission to someone else to call the shots.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top