Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am only 13 to start this off.

PLEASE POST IDEAS OF WHAT ELSE I SHOULD DO!!!

ok here is my idea of what i MIGHT do for a field to get some extra cash in some woods near me. nothing special but the cash could be good.

woodsball field and paint for sale.

fee - $5
paintballs - $3 per 100 paintballs
what else should i do? NEED IDEAS

i don't have the money to get a co2 fill station right now, but if i make money off this i can get one.

i MIGHT be able to get a co2 refill station after i make some more money from this.

i will probably, however, use those paintballs from dick's sporting goods that are $20 for 1000.

$$$$$$$ :naughty

wave: wave: wave: thumup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
first of all, youd have to be pretty financially backed to start this, you would have to have insurance so no one got hurt, since you are a minor, technically you cant own a business so it would have to be in your parent's name, and you would ahve to be in a commercial zone, plus it would have to be okay in your city code for you to have a paintball field. Then, you could try and go to large businesses like Home Depot or Lowes and try to get a bunch of those giant wooden spools or hyper-ball tubing. Then you just need to lay out a field and build it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually i was thinking of making a filed in backyard and chargen friends, not strangers. its just somethen to make a little cash. i don't need insurance for this. just somethen in backyard were i charge friends or people that get a special invite

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
3-100 paintballs? That's nice.

Try to make a big grand day opener. Like bring your own paintballs day. That would rock like crazy. I'm doing that at my field soon. It's going to be a battle of the bulge reinactment.

O

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't go into a paintball business man. Just mow some lawns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts