Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
heres our speedball field its supposed 2 b a 3 on 3 but we play w/ larger numbers (ITS ran by a local store Planet Paintball i kno the owner hes kool its also free except air refils but its 2 bucks 4 a co2 and they have HPA 2

if i can get some ill show u guys our woodsball course its quite big and the guy that runs it chris said he will shortly b getting a castle and setting up a speedball course w/ air bunkers
we also have field games where we play short capture the flag games and civil war games

the pic of the dumbass w/ his eyes closed is me do u like the rubber bands on it they look retaded but there lucky dont ask me how

Note on that day some of the bunkers wernt blowed up
we play in Lancaster Ohio its southeast Columbus
if any1 wants directions 2 the speedball or woodsball ask me

OK **** I CANT UPLOAD THE PICS BUT HERES THE SITE IT HAS EVERYTHING U NEED 2 KNO http://hofibertrends.com/paintball

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
cool game on the site trigger happy, i bonus balled ever guy when they jumped up, lol, i went through probably 6 hoppers, anyway were buildin a field in my cousins back yard, ill post as where buildin it and done pics later

·
Registered
612 Posts
Lets see....these aren't very recent, in fact they are VERY old. The new setups are sick but here it is anyways.

heres one of the shop

like i said those are old (sept the shop pic, that is recent.) right now it has
1 Xball Field
1 HyperBall
1 Spool/wood
1 Sup' Air
1 Woods

1 - 11 of 11 Posts