Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found one at work today behind the counter. I'm positive I know who owns it, he's alright. I'm not really friends with him though. I'm tempted to keep it but it just seems wrong, because I know I'd be pissed if I lost a fifty, plus the fact that I know who's it is.

Fifty bucks isn't a ton of money, it won't hurt him if I keep it. It just seems wrong, even though it's his fault. Also, the day he'd return it to me if it was MY fifty, is the day hell freezes over.

Keep it or return it?

P.S.- I don't believe in magic. Which means I don't believe in Hell, God, etc. Don't say he frowns on me.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Hey, I don't believe in magic either. High-five!

Donate it somewhere. On Christmas a few years ago, my family went to Wafflehouse and left a $50 tip for a $19 meal. Do something really nice like that for somebody.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Donate it somewhere. On Christmas a few years ago, my family went to Wafflehouse and left a $50 tip for a $19 meal. Do something really nice like that for somebody.
I like this idea.

So... either do that, or go get a hooker. Its up to you.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
say you lost a fifty and see who says "me too"
Do that. It's the best way to see who honestly has lost the money. If no one claims it, then it's yours. Donate it to charity or use it for something good for yourself. If no one claims it, I see no reason not to use it as you wish.

-Jin

·
Registered
904 Posts
Do that. It's the best way to see who honestly has lost the money. If no one claims it, then it's yours. Donate it to charity or use it for something good for yourself. If no one claims it, I see no reason not to use it as you wish.

-Jin

Jin. I agree, if someone makes a poster, and the person who lost it sees the poster, then they can get their money back.

One problem. Saying "lost 50 dollar Bill" on a poster and asking someone to claim it, ur gonna have so many people coming up to you saying they lost a 50 dollar bill here. Why? Because the world is dishonest. Hold it in a safe place, and when you have some body coming up inquiring about whether or not you've found a 50 dollar bill, then you have your guy. Because if you tell the world there's money with no owner, dishonest people are going after it. But, if u hold it, when the true owner looks in his wallet and goes "why am I 50 short?* *which is a ****ty ass feeling by the way, it can really wreck ur day, especially when u don't have a lot of money to lose like that. Yeah, it may be JUST 50 bucks, and NOT a ton of money, but somebody had to work hard to get that. Maybe he wanted to get something special with that money. Now he can't.

Anyways, what I'm saying, just hold it, ask other employees if they were short or anything, of if they are missing money. Don't say 50 dollars, say MONEy. Cuz if u say money, and they go yeah, and ask em how much and they're like, 25 dollars, they're lying to you. U say 50 dollars, they can say yeah.

Just wait tho, eventually somebody will realize that's out of his wallet, retrack the day, and realize where he left it, and ask about it. Tell other employees to tell u if a customer comes inquiring about lost money. If one says somebody said something bout 50 dollars, tis d owner.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Or the person has cut his or her losses and figured that most people are ass holes and pocketed it.

In other news: Somebody jacked a 50 out of my gym locker when I was a junior.. A few weeks later a senior at the time got arrested for rummaging through the lockers, taking whatever he pleased.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts