Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my friends tell me about fight night. theyre still In highschool and they go to a friend's house and fight against an opponent from their school. Seemed pretty interesting to I asked to go. Well Im going this Friday but they also want me to fight. At first I was reluctant becauseIm 20 and I dont want to beat up somg kid and have him tell his mommy and get me thrown in jail. So they found an 18 yr old who wants to fight me. The thing is he weighs 125. Hes Taller than me but oviously skinny. Me on the other hand. Im 5'11 230lb.

The fight is boxing. Ive boxed once in my life and it was just with some friend. I took alot of martial arts when i was younger. Kung Fu,Karate,Tae Kwon Do, Ect. Im more of a grapplerbut I think I throw a mean punch. Chair/Locker Denting atleast. Im pretty sure If I wasnt wearing gloves I could kill the kid with a blow to the head. So thats where im Iffy. Should I actually fight? I think the guy might box so hes confident. But if he weighs 125 I doubt it will matter what skill he has. Should I go for a quick KO or should I scope him out first?

BTW Im pretty sure they film and host the fights so If they film mine(If I fight) Ill link it.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
The first rule of Fight Club is...you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is...you DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Ahhh, sorry, but it's just such a good movie.

Anyway, back to the question. Fight him. I go to a fight club type event every Friday (except we actually learn some new techniques before just beating each other up), and it's a lot of fun. As long as you or him won't hold a grudge if you win/lose, it'll be fine.

Remember, throwing punches wastes a LOT of energy, especially when they don't connect. If he boxes, he's going to have good endurance and be pretty quick. I'd say feel him out a bit, but since you're bigger, go for the offensive once you feel confident.

Don't worry about hurting/killing him, just fight. Remember, size doesn't matter as much as you would think (in boxing, that is. street/ground fights are different), so don't get too cocky. I totally destroyed a guy I fought a few Friday's ago who was older, stronger, taller, bigger. His nose didn't stop bleeding for about 10 minutes. So don't be too cocky.

-Tyler Durden (Wait, I mean Jin)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im also a bit of a masochist. Ive fought my other friends and they know that. I tend not to block. I usually wait for an opening and go for it even if it means getting hit at the same time. As for nose bleeds I wouldnt be surprised if I got one. I get them easy but a nose bleed neither hurts nor bothers me. Im not getting too cocky but then the guy does only weigh 125. I saw one of the last fights. It was funny. They both didnt know how to fight for crap. Anyways I have one day prep now. I think thats enough for a monotage. XD

·
Registered
148 Posts
<-----i'm skinny (6'3", 168), but i have a very mean punch

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
isnt it weird how once u get in a fight u just lose all feeling. well it happens for me at least.

i just let it all lose. yea beat the **** ou of him quick Ko is wat id go for. no reason to hurt your retty face lol.

any1 tried to make a bomb out of soap like they did on Fight CLub wonder if that works.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dhill0413 said:
ur fat dude.
Yeah bt 168 leaves space for muscle . Hes like 6 something 125.

And yeah Im kinda fat. Not much tho. Mostly muscle weight.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
dhill0413 said:
i doubt the maker of the thread is 20 years old either.
5-11 and 230 lbs is extremely obese. sorry man but true.

6-0 125 lbs is unbelievable. i didnt think about it til it was pointed out, but **** man thats some wacky stuff.
It's true. You are either Me X 2 and hes the width of my leg, or you suck at guessing weight. I'm almost 6' and depending on how much I've eaten/pooped/peed before i weigh myself, I'm between 153-157ish

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
dhill0413 said:

6-0 125 lbs is unbelievable. i didnt think about it til it was pointed out, but **** man thats some wacky stuff.
It's theoretically possible. I used to play volleyball with a guy who was 6'6 and weighted 140. It's just an extreme rarity, and the 5'11 230 isn't necessarily obese either, perhaps on a BMI scale, but he could just be well built with some extra padding, (if he was 5'11 and 230 of pure muscle he'd be a competetive body builder)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tippmannfronter said:
pics or shens
dhill0413 said:

Im Obese?

Isn't Obese usually only seen on Jerry Springer and in Elementry schools in America?

Anyways My friend told me he's 125. I dont know If my friend knows how to tell weights. I know 125 sounds extreme and thats why I posted this. im pretty sure my sister could kick his ass if he was 125. (Im guessing hes really 160 ish)

Anyways there are your pics. And I am 20 turning 21 on the 9th.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts