Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
so i got my paintball gun and nailed every one of them,after that a big huge flying *Pink Elephant* started charging toward my house, I knew my gun couldent fend him off so i hauled out some ____________

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
a big huge flying *Pink Elephant* started charging toward my house, I knew my gun couldent fend him off so i hauled some *ass* out to my car that has a very large ____________ that can make a snowcone melt in 3 seconds flat.

·
Banned
319 Posts
A big, huge, flying *Pink Elephant* started charging toward my house. I knew my MARKER couldn't fend him off, so I hauled some *ass* out to my car that has a very large *microwave* that can make a snowcone melt in 3 seconds flat. I tricked the elephant into going into the microwave, turned it on, and the elephant started to ___________

·
Banned
319 Posts
sex life because i fried his balls. the doctor threw up when he did mouth to mouth because ________

·
Banned
319 Posts
started making love to the elephant, because________

·
Registered
103 Posts
it looked like a horse. Then Mr. Paintball __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
the Well because Lassie came out of no where and said little Jimmy was stuck in it. Then A sniper named Allah Babaganush shot the dog in the_____________

1 - 20 of 87 Posts