Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
7 was good. I never finished it either. Got a little bit into the second disk and stopped playing for some reason.

10 is definitely worth playing. I finished that one in about 90 hours....

I haven't played 12 yet, but my friend has it and loves it. I dont have the money for it since all the new consoles are comin out tho.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7 is my absolute favorite, it's definitely worth beating.

What exactly are you stuck on in Wutai? I can probably help, seeing as how I played through FF7 at least 15 times.

12 is pretty fun so far, but the story is a bit lacking for me. The game in general just seems a bit rushed. The shop system is terrible. Before, things were neatly sorted by type, ie: best sword, second best sword, third best sword, best gun, second best gun, third best gun, etc etc. Now, it's just one big list so you have to go through and see what is actually an upgrade for your guys and what isn't. They don't even have an 'Optimize' feature to automatically buy the best equipment. There are a few other small things that I wish were different. I love the battle system though.

Oh yeah, and Final Fantasy Tactics & Final Fantasy VI are also amazing games that I highly suggest.

-Jin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts