Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else watch this show? i watched a couple and i'm hooked, i guess it's because one of the competitors still in the show do isshin-ryu which was the style i studied for 6 years before i quit

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mynameisgeorgel said:
the sparring is terrible. i havent seen an episode yet, where people actually make good strikes on the other
yeah i know what your saying, well i think their point system on sparring is horrible which makes it more of a street fight rather than a spar. 1 point for every hit nailed? so even if the shot is blocked it doesn't matter the guy gets the point anyway.
paintviper said:
worse. show. ever... mtv is going down hill
i wouldn't say that...i really like the shows "why can't i be you" and "made"

·
Registered
309 Posts
It comes on late at night.

They look like little pansies when they spar or w/e cuz they cant hit in the face.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
yeah i know what your saying, well i think their point system on sparring is horrible which makes it more of a street fight rather than a spar. 1 point for every hit nailed? so even if the shot is blocked it doesn't matter the guy gets the point anyway.

i wouldn't say that...i really like the shows "why can't i be you" and "made"
Why cant i be you is bs... so many of those shows like "Next" and "Date My Mom" are SOOO obviously scripted with horrible actors... And "Yo Momma" dosen't need a reason why it's bad.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i saw some episode where the karate dude or w/e kicked some other weird style'd guys ass... it gets kinda boring after a while.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jinjiro said:
This show is such a joke. I laugh every time I see them spar, it's just really bad.

I'd love to see most of them in a real fight, or in the UFC. They'd get stopmed as soon as they try to kick above the belt.

-Jin
yeah their sparring is a joke i'd think that they would be good because their bios talk about their accomplishments but then you look at teh degree of the belt and your like, how'd they accomplish that with only a 1st or 2nd degree black belt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts