Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a thread to end all of the threads of people asking questions or people posting their theories.
NO FLAMING WILL BE TOLERATED
dont flame people of you think their theory is bad. its a theory so its not going to be right for sure. post your theories or other info that you might want to add.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Yes Yes it is. The theory is j00 suxor payed some guy. Im stiking to it. Superiors think so, so i will follow my fearless leaders to death :). Dont be sad we will get through this.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
MotorCity Hertz said:
Anyone have a link to the paintball chat forum???
It doesn't matter- it can't be displayed.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I change my mind. It wasn't j00. He is a cool guy. Seriously... He talked to me because we are cool like that and im the only one thats on right now that he trusts. Im a duo supporter and I just want you guys to know j00 is cool with me.

·
Banned
237 Posts
yea i think he's trying to get me cause he keeps trying to guess my e-mail password and it keeps coming up and like littlew stars start going into the slot for your password....don't know why he'd want to get me cause i haven't even posted in a thread he has.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
PBobsessed324 said:
yea i think he's trying to get me cause he keeps trying to guess my e-mail password and it keeps coming up and like littlew stars start going into the slot for your password....don't know why he'd want to get me cause i haven't even posted in a thread he has.
Obviously, you entered something in at one point.

Imbeciles...

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
joo suxor is a jack ass that is doing this just to make up for penis size. the sad thing its not even his penis getting made up for...some other person did it for him.
joo suxors penis 1
haxors penis 3000
joos a *** who ever did it for him must be amazing at computer **** and I wish I was as cool.

·
Registered
98 Posts
if you think he really did it...give some proof, don't just give some made up opinion

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
They've given motive

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
PM me with the s/n

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is mine and shawn b's theory.

their are 2 people. they get ahold of cobra and dooms password. the guy using cobra would mess up the forum so we cant view any of the forums because the only person who can have admin powers would be an admin. then they mess up the forum, putting everything out of order. when they discover that people found out how to get into the lounge they send the person under dooms acount over to look over us. they may explain the reacurrance of dooms. the person under cobras account de-supermods/admin everyone beside the 2 accounts he needs, cobra and dooms. during spare time they might make the new acount "inbetweenjobs" just to stir the forum more. now the person under cobras account has plenty of time to put the forum out of order.

this is only however if the person under dooms acount isnt dooms.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.