Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahh yes.. today i traded my Ibanez for this baby. It's a Peavey grind bxp. I tried a lot of different basses, all different prices and liked this one the most. The color looks much better in person. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh man it's way better than my other bass. And the pics don't do the color any justice at all. It's one of the better paintjobs ive seen. Its really darker in person, but my camera's flash is super bright. From farther away it looks sort of red with orange edges where the lights hit it. Up close its a nice metallic orange. It looks like the bottom right of the body in the pic up close, and more like the bottom left from far away.

·
Registered
61 Posts
damn thats nice....i still have my first six string lead guitar i got it when i was 5 or 6 and im 13 and i still suck at it because i quit lessons the first year because my moms work schedule

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
nice dude, im stuck with my squier affinity. My favorite bass is the modulus vintage j or the flea one by modulus, anywho modulus rocks.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Give me one reason I would need a better amp.. I just play it in my room and never even turn it up all the way. If i was in a band i would buy a new one, but I'm not so I have no need to do that.

·
Registered
905 Posts
better sound. the sound of your bass is only as good as your amp. trust me it will sound better. if you dont want one thats cool but i gaurentee it will sound better

·
Registered
790 Posts
please tell me your self taught with that baby........

lessons suck. someone teaches you how to play Their way. you have no originiality when taught by someone.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i'm self taught. I don't have the biggest of hands so i kind of have to play my own way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts