Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me my g/f and little brother went and had great seats that It was the best concert Ive ever been to. The "in the round" stage which is awesome which is basically a circular stage where the stage spins 360*. Godsmack opened up, which I seen a couple years ago and they had a great show also, thankfully playing more old stuff. Then Metallica came on with the old school Blackened which was great because their new stuff sucks. They played about 3-4 new songs after that and the rest of the two hour show was old school with great pyro. The only song they didnt play that I really wanted them to was Whiplash but they played Seek and Destroy instead which works for me. And of course One was amazing with the pyro in the beginning and lights out with strobe lights on, with the fast double bass and into the solos. It cost $200 for all of us to go with great seats and was well worth it plus I got a pic from Rob thumup:

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
sweeet. i highly recommend that everyone sees metallica at least once. last time i saw them was Dec. 18, 1988, queensryche opened for them (they had barely released their "operation mindcrime" album), it was the justice tour...it was totally f'in awsome. of course they played all the "old school" stuff.....cuz, well, thats all they had. anything after justice really blows by comparrison....even justice was questionable at the time. but maybe im just a speed metal kinda guy, metallica has really softened up a lot.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i have yet to see my first metallica concert. I had the chance to go to one, front row at pnc, but i got pneumonia =(

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
NYY said:
i have yet to see my first metallica concert. I had the chance to go to one, front row at pnc, but i got pneumonia =(
I'm soooo sorry man. *hugs*

My sister was an internship for Verizon Wireless Ampthitheatre.

Here are the concerts I saw:
Korn/Linkin Park
Kiss/Poision
John Mayer *I had nothing to do that night..*

Ones I could have went to...
METALLICA
SLIPKNOT
KAYNE WEST

and more. But she was like " I didn't know you liked them.."

I was like...grr..

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
My plan to get into a Metallica concert free is to dress up as a lady. I will then find the ugliest ticket guy, and work my magic. Like in The Wall with the black security guard.

I'll most likely go see them next year, if they come around here next year.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
theyre songs are like 20 minutes long cause of how long theyre solo's are, theyre so damn good

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Number One N00b said:
I hate you.
:D

NYY said:
did they play call of ktulu?
Nope

Ive seen a lot of concerts mostly, hardcore/metal/underground and a few big name concerts and Metallica was by far the best. And it was the first time they came here in 7 years and they decided on coming only a couple months ago. It was ment to be thumup:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i lvoe theire old song, [arghh, dont remember exactly the name] somethigng like the forgiven or something.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Kirkysboy said:
Was it a slower song? If so it was most likley off the black album and called "The Unforgiven".
yea thats it that song is fricken good, its not really slow [well, its slow for mettalica] but it was acoustic :rolleyes: its a beautiful song :rofl

1 - 15 of 15 Posts