Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright i finally got off my ass and went and got a transfer cabler for my mini dv cam so i could put the video of me getting my neck pierced up i am in the process of capturing video so the video should be up shortly :)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I cant wait.... ;0

Not much of a peircing person, but I will watch it anyway.

But yea, im waiting for my brother to get back, time for some mexican food. You know what they say(well they dont, I just made it up) the only thing better than mexican food is mexican women.....

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Weird. You are a strange person, Pierced. :tup

I hate needles with a passion.... not scared of them, I just hate them. I'll get a shot without arguing, but they make me angry.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M98Man said:
Weird. You are a strange person, Pierced. :tup

I hate needles with a passion.... not scared of them, I just hate them. I'll get a shot without arguing, but they make me angry.

yeah i hate syringe needles i will not get a shot but i will get all kinds piercings lol

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Do they anesthetise you at all?

Seems a bit dangerous, what with your spinal cord and all being right there :looking Aren't you supposed to clean all piercings, espcially when they're first done so they dont' get infected? How do you clean that, you get someone else to do it?

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DarkTamer said:
Do they anesthetise you at all?

Seems a bit dangerous, what with your spinal cord and all being right there :looking Aren't you supposed to clean all piercings, espcially when they're first done so they dont' get infected? How do you clean that, you get someone else to do it?

nope no anesthetise

the piercings are onlyabout 1/8th of an inch under the skin the spinal cord is much deeper than that

and yes you have to clean it i just soap everything up real good back there and move it from side to side to work the soap in there and then do the same for rinsing it

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Pierced said:
nope no anesthetise

the piercings are onlyabout 1/8th of an inch under the skin the spinal cord is much deeper than that

and yes you have to clean it i just soap everything up real good back there and move it from side to side to work the soap in there and then do the same for rinsing it

Oh, all right...

... sounds... good?! :hug:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Pierced said:
yep thats how we sound down here in the south lol
thats not how i sound but im from the atl. that vid reminds me of the goths for peer leadership. pretty funny stuff. i had the pleasure of dressing up as a nerd. i defiatly wore my geek squad t shirt that they dont sell at stores.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts