Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's almost March and the crappy weather for us is pretty much over. It's so damn nice out today. I'm supposed to go meet up with some guys with my friend and we're going to just dick around on little 50's and ride some crotch rockets.

If I don't I'm going paintballing but my board is in the mail, oh well my friend still has his 2k2 he hasn't shipped yet, I could use that, or his Cyborg. :naughty

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Its warm here in Tennesse Valley...the coldest it got was like 20 something and it never snowed. I hate cold weather.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm wow noone is around.

So I'm not riding or paintballing it looks like today. :(

·
12,110 Posts
I for one am tired of shoveling my entire (extremely large) driveway, only to have it fill back up with snow in 4 or 5 days. March doesn't mean jack for us in New England. Once we had 3 feet of snow on April 1st (1998)

O

·
0 Posts
Huey69 said:
All the rain the last two months have sucked...
Yeah, I haven't been able to go out and play once. SC was either flooded or I was sick.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Alpha said:
I for one am tired of shoveling my entire (extremely large) driveway, only to have it fill back up with snow in 4 or 5 days. March doesn't mean jack for us in New England. Once we had 3 feet of snow on April 1st (1998)
Don't get me started about late snow. Where I live the weather is so screwed. We don't get any snow till like december, it melts in late Feb. Then when everyone is ready for spriong and everything, boom! we get a huge snow dump in May.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts