Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any one is interested my wife and I had a baby boy at 2:53pm today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Sry had to say it....................

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Congradulations bro

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
What's his name gonna be?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Am not sure of his name yet and yes he is very human.......... hope he takes after his dad...lol

He is 7 pounds 8 ounces and is 21" long........... some more stats till the pics are developed

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
let us know when you name him, and please dont give him a nerdy name or a girly name...god some parents are crazy with the names they give their children.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
flowbob said:
let us know when you name him, and please dont give him a nerdy name or a girly name...god some parents are crazy with the names they give their children.
LMAO my first daughter is Deraya and the other Kilaya they are 3 and 2 in may............ it is hard to pick a boys name. the ultra sound said he was a girl, the doctor was saying oh she is beutifull, then FLOP I said She isnt a girl and the doc said OMG it is a boy.... brought tears to my face...............lol.. we wanted a boy so bad.........

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
darkdragon said:
LMAO my first daughter is Deraya and the other Kilaya they are 3 and 2 in may............ it is hard to pick a boys name. the ultra sound said he was a girl, the doctor was saying oh she is beutifull, then FLOP I said She isnt a girl and the doc said OMG it is a boy.... brought tears to my face...............lol.. we wanted a boy so bad.........
man thats great, congrats. like they say, the gender can change at any time up until 24 hours before labor or something like that. haha what dates in may, mines the 15th, my brothers is the 26th and my stepdad's is the 10th

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
congrats man! dont name is Jessie. I hate that name...

Name it coming cool like Ryan ;)

Clayton, Shane, Cadin, Griffin, Tristin... All names for guys, some are like "new style" ya no... might be interested- let us know once u think of one!!

Congrats again!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
N8ive_Snoborder said:
wanna trade your rodeo for diapers?
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I got enough of those............... I gotta have something worth while to pass on to him (my gun).......lol

Alpha said:
Isn't that a dye beanie?
I think so He wouldnt leave it on and kept taking it off, the had to put a diff color on him, we will see.......lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts