Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To have some discussion other than the fact that we were hacked by a dirty rat.

I've had my first day finals. Actually the finals started on last Friday but I was out Friday and yesterday so I haven't taken them until today. I found out from my math teacher that I get extra time because of that.

But still, when I took the first part today I noticed that it was quite easy. Is my teacher trying to get us to pass or something? I mean, its not like I'm not a good student or anything but it was a little easy. I'm in seventh grade math and we were doing division and math problems. Maybe he's trying to giveaway points. This thing is worth like 150 points, a grade changing thing. Noticing that I've got a D in that glass. (Hm, sorry about this people. I'm just not the smartest person in class) Anyway, I'm trying to pull myself up and getting better. I bet they get harder as your progress through. That's what others who have gotten farther than me said. Well, anybody else feeling like finals are a little too easy this remaining marking period?

Oh yeah, only 5 and a half days left of school. Getting out next Wenesday at 11:30. So happy, so, so happy! :smokin

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I had two finals today....my biology one i got a ****ing 113/160 and it brought my grade down to a C+ but there might not be something added to it...i need to check tomarrow. And on my other final(english) i got 69/75 which is an A. I'm in 10th grade.

·
Registered
113 Posts
gitting out this friday. oh well, mannaged to stay on the honor roll all year and get strait A's 2nd marking period.
i know, i suck.:smokin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts