Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
I. Really. Do. Not. Like. You... haha

Finals start this coming monday, our entire school is FREAKING out. My parents are in full-on freak out mode right now because even though I'm pulling a 3.5 GPA they're acting like I'm going to fail out of school haha

But yeah, get excited? Or maybe not...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Two finals for my dual credit classes tomorrow night.

High school finals aren't until after christmas break. Shouldn't have to take any of them, I'm exempt. Woo!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
my final was easy, just a crossword, granted it took me like an hour and a half to find 20 words, but it wasn't that bad. it was an auto class. yes i'm glad it's over, cuz now I have time to do stuff on my days off, instead of go to class during prime hours.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Due to my surgery, I missed two of my finals. One teacher said she'll give me an Incomplete. I have no idea what this really means or how it works. My other teacher I haven't heard a word back from her, and I e-mailed her on Monday... So if I don't hear anything from her I'll fail that class...

**** my life.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Maybe next semester sometime. I wanna get up there next summer for the ice cream cruise or something.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Sounds good man, you should come up for a few days around ICC. Me and a couple other slow stangs might road trip down to the KC 1/4 mile for opening weekend so I'll hit you up for that. We've worn out all our local spots here, same parties week after week.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Yeah I'll have to see. Like I said I'll definitely be up there next summer. I have a lot of family in South Dakota, so I might try and take a whole week to head North or something.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have to go back to school the 4th... But the whole month of January is dedicated to our "independent study projects", so it isn't too bad.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts