Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where this would go, but I was playing around on the little site that told you how many bps you shot, and I got around 7.
I was wondering if there are any exercizes you can use to make your fingers faster? Other then just twiddling them.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Besides constantly practicing, wrap a rubber band around your 2 fingers so there's extra resistance from the rubber band, and practice with that.

EDIT: Go here

·
Registered
371 Posts
learn bass or guitar i would guess lol give you more dexterity abnd finger streangth or you could go to a music stor and buy one of those hand/ finger exercisors there pretty cheap.

·
Registered
313 Posts
what was that website that tells you how fast you. lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
strengthen your forearm because your forearm is what moves your fingers, your fingers dont have muscles in them they have tendons connecting your fingers to your forearm, for example if you make a fist with your hand watch your forearm it will flex not your hands

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh, thanks. I didn't think to search because of the forum wipe.
I already play guitar.
How do you walk a pencil?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I also play guitar, but how would that have much of an effect on your right hand dexterity. It would have a larger effect if you shot left handed but played guitar on the right.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yea and just go around tapping with your two fingers. Ive seen these little weights that go around your fingers, kind of like the idea of ankle weights and baseball bat donuts, seems like they would help.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
keep flickin ppl off, it makes ur finger stronger

EDIT: but only if u hav a double trigger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts